Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 15, 2010

Portrait of Chopin and i1837 and



Delacroix was really a spritual guy he thought you could capture part of the person's spiritual intensity with the portrait. He was really into the whole sublime stuff that was going on at the time.
What made a painting sublime you ask well let me tell you.
If you find the picture to be striking and moving and it really makes you feel. Now I believe Delacroix was able to make this happen a few times people were really moved when they saw his paintings.
Now I wouldn't say that these paintings are sublime
but I would say they are very striking.
People found the portrait of Chopin to be more exciting and expressive and more alive.
He's the guy on the right.
Even though you see way more of Paganini.
But you want to know a secret
Eugene was friends with Chopin he knew him on a personal
level and I think that showed in the painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment